About the Excel Utilities
There are several great development utilities
available for the VBE, but the Excel Utilities is the only comprehensive add-in
aimed at Excel user interface development.
The Excel Utilities provides a set of over 30
features that you'll use on a daily basis. These
utilities greatly simplify numerous activities involving defined names, worksheets,
shapes and application settings. Also included are some nifty shortcuts and selection tools.
New features in version 2.2
- 64-bit Excel Support - All Excel Utilities
features now work equally well in all 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Excel.
- An Excel Utilities Ribbon Tab - Users of Excel 2007
and higher can now access all features of the Excel Utilities add-in from a
new Excel Utilities Ribbon Tab. The layout of this tab has been optimized
for wide screen monitors and provides one-click access to the 23 most
commonly used features.
- A New Create Names Utility - This feature allows you
to quickly and easily create large numbers of single-cell range names with
any scope based on text labels anywhere adjacent to the cells being named.
It's the old Excel Create Names feature on steriods!
- Upgraded Move and Size Selected Object Feature - This feature, available in previous versions of the Excel utilities, has been updated to use pixels rather than points in its user
interface, allowing much more precise control over the position and size of objects.
- One-Click Access Buttons - Excel does not provide good (or any) keyboard shortcuts for several very frequently used dialogs. The Excel Utilities now provides toolbar buttons (and keyboard shortcuts) to give you one-click access to the Conditional Formatting, Data Validation, Goto Special, Paste
Special and Define Name dialogs.
- Numerous Bug Fixes and Improvements
Download the Excel Utilities