The XY Chart Labeler
A very commonly requested Excel feature is the ability to add labels to XY chart data points. The XY Chart Labeler adds this feature to Excel. The XY Chart Labeler provides the following options:
- Add XY Chart Labels - Adds labels to the points on your XY Chart data series based on any range of cells in the workbook.
- Move XY Chart Labels - Moves the entire set of data labels or individual labels in any direction and in the increment of your choosing.
- Manual Labeler - When you don't want to label an entire data series, but rather use data labels to highlight specific data points, the manual labeler allows you to do this.
- Delete Chart Labels - Allows you to quickly delete data labels from a single chart series or all series on a chart.
Even though this utility is called the XY Chart Labeler, it is capable of labeling any type of Excel chart series that will accept data labels.
- Windows - Download the XY Chart Labeler for Windows (Version 7.1.07)
- Mac - NOTE: The Mac XY Chart Labeler will ONLY work under Mac Office 2011. Mac Office 2016 cannot currently be supported. Download the XY Chart Labeler for Mac Office 2011
If you need help getting started with the XY Chart Labeler, download this instructions document. You may need to right-click on the hyperlink and choose Save Target As from the shortcut menu to download this PDF document.